Vydehi Medical College Bangalore Direct Admission
Vydehi Medical College Bangalore Direct Admission. Ace Guru Education Services or Visit our Websites- medical-admission.com or you can send us email at – email@example.com Call @ 9742479101 Ankit Mishra, 8296813547 Pankaj Agarwal
MBBS (Bachelor of Medicine & Surgery) 2024
Recognized by Medical Council of India
Affiliated to Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences, Bengaluru
250 Seats per year
Selection of Candidates-2024
The Karnataka Examination Authority (KEA) of Government of Karnataka shall conduct the centralized counselling for UG course (Medical-MBBS) and seats are allotted by merit selection which is based on National Eligibility cum Entrance Test (NEET – UG) conducted by National Testing Agency (NTA).
Seats sharing and reservation as per Consensual Agreement Between Government Of Karnataka And Association Of Minority Professional Colleges In Karnataka (AMPCK) In The Matter Of Regulating Admissions And Fee Structure To The Under Graduate (Medical-MBBS) Course In Private Professional Colleges of Medicine Sciences.
Eligibility Criteria regarding age and Qualifying Marks as per Medical Council of India, Regulations on Graduate Medical Education,1997 Rule 4 Admission to the Medical Course – Eligibility Criteria.
Duration of the Course
Every student shall undergo a period of certified study extending over 4 ½ academic years divided into 4 Phases from the date of commencement of his study for the subjects comprising the medical curriculum to the date of completion of the examination and followed by one year compulsory rotating Medical internship(CRMI).
Selection of Candidates
The Karnataka Examination Authority (KEA) of Government of Karnataka shall conduct the centralized counselling for PG courses (Medical-MD/MS) and seats are allotted by merit selection which is based on National Eligibility Cum Entrance Test – Post Graduate (NEET – PG) conducted by National Board of Examinations in Medical Sciences (NBEMS).
Seats sharing and reservation as per Consensual Agreement Between Government Of Karnataka And Association Of Minority Professional Colleges In Karnataka (AMPCK) In The Matter Of Regulating Admissions And Fee Structure To The Post Graduate (Medical-MD/MS) Courses In Private Professional Colleges of Medicine Sciences
Period of Training
The period of training for the award of various postgraduate degrees or diplomas shall be as follows:
- Doctor of Medicine (M.D.) / Master of Surgery (M.S.): The period of training for obtaining these degrees shall be three completed years including the period of examination.
- Provided that in the case of students having a recognized two year postgraduate diploma course in the same subject, the period of training, including the period of examination, shall be two year.
The fee structure in Vydehi Institute of Medical Sciences for MBBS
The Fee structure is categorized into four different parts
For Govt Quota seats ( applicable only to Karnataka Domicile students based on NEET Score and merit-based allotment ) was Rs 141196 per annum in 2020.
For Private Quota seats ( applicable to Karnataka domicile and other state students based on allotment through KEA ) was Rs.994406 per annum in 2020.
The fee was initially kept at Rs.4212450 per year for NRI and Q quota seats, which was later reduced to Rs 3900000 per year at the mop-up round.
Apart from these fees, the students have to pay Rs 188000/- in the first year as misc fees described above.
Hostel fees are Rs 170000/- per year, including food and hostel and Rs 10000/- caution deposit.
- BBS Direct Admission through Management Quota
- Direct MBBS Admission in Management Quota
- KLE University Belgaum Direct MBBS Admission
- How to Get Direct MBBS Admission in Bangalore Medical Colleges?
- Ramaiah Medical College Direct MBBS Admission
- MBBS Direct Admission with Low NEET Score
- Akash Medical College Direct MBBS Admission
- Rajarajeswari Medical College Direct MBBS Admission
- East Point Medical College Direct MBBS Admission
- MBBS Management Quota Fees in Karnataka
- MBBS Direct Admission Fee
- Symbiosis Medical College Pune Direct MBBS Admission
- MBBS Admission Through Management Quota
- Management Quota MBBS Admission
- Can We GET MBBS Seat Through Management Quota?
- Oxford Medical College Direct MBBS Admission
- Direct Admission in Ramaiah Medical College Bangalore
- Ramaiah Medical College Direct Admission under Management Quota
- MS Ramaiah Medical College Direct Admission
- MS Ramaiah Medical College Bangalore Direct Admission